Our Legal Outsourcing Services assist SMEs with a phased-in approach for all their legal needs with immediate access to our portfolio of specialist lawyers. We can provide you with peace of mind to focus on your core business while assisting with legal management on a day-to-day basis, or for periodic statutory and regulatory updates to legal documentation and ad-hoc special projects.
How we make a difference?
Each year successful SME leaders invest a substantial part of their company income to ensure their businesses are lawfully and safely attaining objectives. However, SME businesses have a difficult time juggling their budgets with sourcing reliable quality legal support for all their regulatory and compliance matters, business administration and employee issues and disputes and litigation.
Our Legal Outsourcing Services provides SMEs with access to our portfolio of legal consultants to oversee new capabilities, ad-hoc projects and provide specialised legal advice and support, as and when needed, with flexible and competitive pricing packages – onsite or on a ‘virtual’ working basis.
We develop an in-depth understanding of your business to maintain a beneficial long-term relationship to deliver cost-effective and tailor-made legal services. Through our tried and tested portfolio of premium business and commercial lawyers our Legal Outsourcing Service is able to provide you with a handpicked team of professional legal advisors to meet all your bespoke business needs and thereby contribute to your success through an innovative, professional and proactive legal service.
We work hard to understand your business and your organisational structure, as well as your commercial objectives, to ensure we provide you with the best legal solutions with added value and a positive impact.
SME clients also benefit from our multinational bureau support where we are able to offer a comprehensive range of legal services to support your business needs in the UK via our London-based office and, in the EU, from our bureau on the French Riviera.
assisting SMEs to –
- Direct and implement a legal strategy to safeguard immediate business and legal threats as well as emerging disruptors for the company.
- Evaluate the current internal business infrastructure to ensure its compatibility with the company’s objectives. To clearly define the legal expertise required with an annual budget to deliver in-house or outsourced ‘virtual’ legal model to manage the legal requirements.
- Implement best practices for internal talent management and sourcing, and for selecting external legal counsel and vendors.
- Provide reliable access to our specialist portfolio of legal experts to ensure the best quality and value trade-off.
- Identify and invest in technology platforms to improve and automate the businesses legal processes, as well as delivering quality, saving time and reducing costs.
Our Flexible Solution
We assist SMEs with a comprehensive range of legal support on either an ad-hoc or ongoing phased-in approach. This includes –
- Cover for maternity leave or to alleviate additional workloads
- Day-to-day ad-hoc legal advice across the business
- Negotiating and drafting diverse commercial agreements including cross-border and international agreements
- Drafting and updating terms of business
- Corporate advice including due diligence and M&As
- Review and advice on compliance and risk management
- Review and advice on data protection
- Dispute resolution and litigation matters
- External counsel management
- Liaising with external regulators
- Managing intellectual property
- Special project management
- A legal audit
- Review and advice on business development and procurement
- Review and advice on HR and employment issues
- Company Secretarial support
A core benefit of working with us is that we can combine the commercial and flexible approach of an in-house lawyer with the solid support and quality essence of a proficient legal services company.